Doctors Had to Amputate Man’s Arm 12 Hours After He Had Dinner

Millions of people try new food every day, but one thing many people haven’t tried is sushi.

Although it’s been around for decades since the 1960s, it’s only the last 10 or 15 years that it has become wildly popular in the United States.

However, for one South Korean man, sushi is the food that nearly cost him his life.

Sushi is made up several components, but the fish part of sushi is never cooked, so if you eat it, you know you’re eating raw meat.

You’ve likely been told since you were a kid that eating raw meat can be dangerous. Raw meat can be contaminated with bacteria that can result in severe food born illness.

That’s exactly what happened to this man. He’d eaten sushi thousands of times and never got sick once.

But one day, after an evening of eating sushi, he began forming blisters and bruises on his hand and arm.

Just 12 hours after eating the contaminated sushi, his hand had swollen so much it began to leak.

He rushed to the doctor knowing that something was horribly wrong.

As soon as he told the doctor he’d eaten sushi, they knew immediately that the man was suffering from a flesh-eating bacteria infection

Millions of people try new food every day, but one thing many people haven’t tried is sushi.

Although it’s been around for decades since the 1960s, it’s only the last 10 or 15 years that it has become wildly popular in the United States.

However, for one South Korean man, sushi is the food that nearly cost him his life.

Sushi is made up several components, but the fish part of sushi is never cooked, so if you eat it, you know you’re eating raw meat.

You’ve likely been told since you were a kid that eating raw meat can be dangerous. Raw meat can be contaminated with bacteria that can result in severe food born illness.

That’s exactly what happened to this man. He’d eaten sushi thousands of times and never got sick once.

But one day, after an evening of eating sushi, he began forming blisters and bruises on his hand and arm.

Just 12 hours after eating the contaminated sushi, his hand had swollen so much it began to leak.

He rushed to the doctor knowing that something was horribly wrong.

As soon as he told the doctor he’d eaten sushi, they knew immediately that the man was suffering from a flesh-eating bacteria infection.

The doctor drained the blisters and carefully pulled away as much of the infected tissue as possible, but despite their efforts, the man ended up losing his hand because of the contaminated sushi.

The man finally had to undergo surgery nearly a month after eating the fateful sushi and is now having to learn how to live without a left hand and forearm at the age of 71.

With sushi popularity still on the rise, it is important to hear stories like this to ensure that what you’re eating is safe.

Be sure to share this story with your family and friends so they can be reminded to take precaution as well.

Related Posts

AGELESS APPEAL: CELEBRATING THE ALLURE OF THE SEXY OLDER WOMAN”

The allure of the sexy older woman transcends typical beauty standards, celebrating maturity, experience, and confidence that often comes with age. These women, depicted in their forties,…

AGELESS APPEAL: CELEBRATING THE ALLURE OF THE SEXY OLDER WOMAN”

The allure of the sexy older woman transcends typical beauty standards, celebrating maturity, experience, and confidence that often comes with age. These women, depicted in their forties,…

Mom Breastfeeds 5-Year-Old Daughter

Emma Shardlow Hudson, a 29-year-old mother, breastfeeds her 5-year-old daughter Alex and 2-year-old son Ollie. She breastfeeds Alex before and after school every day, claiming that her…

-OBAMA FAMILY’S PERSONAL CHEF FOUND DEAD!

The Obama family is devastated as their personal chef, Tafari Campbell, was discovered dead after a paddleboarding outing near their vacation home. Campbell, a former White House…

Colombian Model Shares pictures of her Eight months Pregnant Husband…😳

Danna Sultana, a transgender model, shares photos of her husband, Esteban Landrau, eight months pregnant. Formerly male and female, respectively, the couple’s pregnancy announcement on Instagram has…

BRUCE Willis’s family facing tragic new health battle

Bruce Willis, the celebrated actor, has been diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia. This diagnosis led him to step back from his acting career. The Willis family has been…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *